The 2nd. Plenary meeting of the MOOC-Maker project was held on December 1 and 2, 2016 at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile within the framework of the activities of TISE 2016 and the conference “Digitization and MOOCs, engines of innovation in Higher education”.
The meeting was attended by representatives of the 9 European and Latin American Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), members of the MOOC-Maker project.
1st. day activities:
o Each partner presented the progress they have had in the MOOC-Maker Projecto Deliverableso Building capacitieso Infraestructureo Disseminationo Publicationso Next actionso It was carried out the 2nd. Part of the awareness workshop (the 1st part was made during the 1st Plenary Meeting held in Graz, Austria).
2nd. day activities:
- It was presented the general state of the project
- It was announced the work plan for 2017
- The MOOCs to be developed and implemented to promote employability in Latin America were defined
- It was informed about the dissemination activities of the MOOC-Maker Project to be held in 2017
- It was discussed the creation of a partners network
The next plenary meeting will be held at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid in May 2017.