Universidad Galileo organizes the most important online education and reference event of MOOCs in Latin America to be held on November 16 and 17 in Antigua Guatemala.
The conference will focus on the exchange of popular trends and research results, as well as the presentation of practical experiences learned during the development of MOOCs.
The keynote speakers at the conference are representatives of the world’s leading organizations and educational institutions in MOOCs:
- Armando Fox Ph.D. Professor and Faculty Advisor MOOCLab at UC Berkeley
- Carlos Delgado Kloos Ph.D. Vice Chancellor for Strategy and Digital Education at UC3M
- Ajay Kapur Ph.D, Co-Founder and CEO of Kadenze. Associate Dean at CalArts.
- Johannes Heinlein, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships at edX
- Dhawal Shah, Founder/CEO of Class Central
- Giovanni Dubois, Head of Global Partnerships at Coursera
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in this event where you will meet researchers, technologists and course designers from universities and industry who will share their approaches and perspectives on key issues, including data analysis and mining, evaluation, accreditation, pedagogical aspects, gamification, cloud services and resources, universal design, accessibility and technology frameworks.
You will also have access to participate in the different workshops that are being organized:
- Key Foundations for the Development of Accessible Content for MOOCs
- How to create and design a successful didactics for MOOCs
- Learn how to build a MOOC on the OpenEdx platform
Regular registration €180 includes: participation in all conferences, workshops, coffee breaks and lunches. If you pre-register before October 14, you will receive a €40 discount, paying only €140. Click to register your participation
For more information about this event visit: moocmaker.org/moocs17