Universidad Santo Tomás, member of the MOOC-Maker cooperation network organizes jointly with Universidad EAN and Universidad de La Salle the II International Forum on Research of Virtual Learning Environments: Trends and Experiences in Higher Education (2018), to be held on May 10 and 11.
The call is open and the last day for submission of papers is April 15.
The themes to be developed are as follows:
- Educational models, pedagogy and didactics in virtual education.
- Research methodologies in and for virtual education.
- Digital competences in higher education.
- Experience in platform management and virtual programs in higher education.
- Emerging technologies and pedagogical interaction.
- Equity and educational inclusion in virtualization.
For more information, visit https://goo.gl/K7bj2Q