The MOOC-Maker Network is an international free-access grouping composed of Higher Education Institutions and related companies, which aims to ensure the sustainability of the MOOC-Maker project, funded by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union.
The MOOC-Maker Network aims to promote sustainable long-term cooperation, creating lasting relationships among its members, contributing to the replication of the results obtained by the MOOC-Maker project, promoting research and the exchange of knowledge on construction of management capacities of MOOCs in the area of Higher Education (particularly in Latin America and in the European Union).
Structure of organization
Advisory Committee: Formed by founders of the MOOC-Maker Network.
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (España) (sitio web)
- Graz University of Technology (Austria) (sitio web)
- Universidade Aberta (Portugal) (sitio web)
- Católica del Norte Fundación Universitaria (Colombia) (sitio web)
- Universidad del Cauca (Colombia) (sitio web)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (Chile) (sitio web)
- Universidad de Chile (Chile) (sitio web)
- Universidad Panamericana (Guatemala) (sitio web)
- Universidad Galileo (Guatemala) (sitio web)
Network Coordinators: Formed by the coordinators of the MOOC-Maker project.